- 2 green candles annointed with your favorite blend of money oil
- A good workspace
- 1-1/4 cups ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup ground clove
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup white school glue (like Elmer's)
- A few drops of bergamot oil
- One large bowl
- One small fine mesh strainer
- Waxed paper
- A Knife
- Green and gold paint
- Light your green candles and create sacred space for while you are working.
- Mix cinnamon, cloves, applesauce, bergamot, and glue together in the large bowl.
- Remove from the bowl and knead the mixture until it turns into a firm clay.
- Visualize prosperity and abundance in your life as you knead.
- Let the dough sit for about 30 minutes.
- Lay down waxed paper on the work surface - or dust the area (including hands and rolling pin) with ground cinnamon
- Roll out clay with rolling pin to approximately 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Lay dough over strainer and cut off excess - you are fashioning a bowl.
- Mold four "knob" legs and fix onto the bowl.
- Allow to dry for approximately 5 days.
- Once dry, paint green with gold symbols for wealth and prosperity.
I plan to place objects in the bowl like coins, lottery tickets, bills, etc.... as the need arises. There you
< can you explain why you used the ingredients you did? >
Not a problem! Let me break it down for you.
First off - I just like 'making' things. I find a lot of power in creation and so most of my spellwork is either completely devoid of any and all props (the lazy witch in me) or it involves making somethign tangible.
Cinnamon is ruled by the Sun - the Sun is attributed to strength and achieving goals - this makes
it a good herb for successful endeavors, including financial ones.
Clove is ruled by Jupiter - Jupiter being a planet for abundance and expansiveness.
Apple is ruled by Venus - a planet for good fortune and luck.
Bergamot is ruled by Mercury - a planet of the mind and good reasoning, which - let's face it - is always a good thing where money is involved.
Glue is ruled by Elmer - and Elmer likes to bring things together and have them interact harmoniously. (ok - I made this up, but it sounds good, doesn't it?)
All the herbs (with the possible exception of apple) are generally known as good money attractors.
I fashioned the dough in the shape of a bowl in order to 'pool' my resources - to act as a well to attract and hold abundance in my life instead of having it spill out.
I chose the colors green and gold for their correspondences with money.